Sunday, November 7, 2010

It Feels too Surreal & Jetpens.com

OK, So, this past Friday was my last REAL day of Clinicals.  All we have left is the brunch for the nurses on the unit we were on and our final evaluations this coming Friday.  Before that, I have 2 final exams - Mental Health and Adult 2.  I start preceptorship (GASP) a week from tomorrow!  I am a little nervous about that, but not overly so.  The only part I am really concerned about is trying to work and do preceptorship at the same time, but hey, you gotta do what you gotta do!  I am really still more worried about passing the NCLEX than anything else.  

I just really cannot believe that it is almost over.  The past 3 years have been a long road, yet it has flewn by at the same time.  I am starting to feel like I'll be a real nurse soon.  I can't wait!  I've been saying all along I can't wait until it's over.  Now it's almost here and I am so excited!  

The weather here has been WONDERFUL the past few days also.  Living in Florida, we have 2 "seasons" - January, and Summer.  Last year we had a nice winter with more cold snaps (and COLDER snaps) than usual.  I was hoping this year would be the same, and the prediction is that it will be.  It is early November now and already we have a cold spell - down in the 40's at night and high's in the low-mid 70's.  It is currently 63 at 8:30 pm, and is supposed to be in the 40's again tonight.  That awesome weather also excites me.  :)

On another (also exciting) note, I finally broke down and placed an order from Jetpens.com.   I have a total love affair with both the Uniball Jetstream series and Multi-pens, so the fact that a Multi Uniball jetstream existed has been nagging at me ever since I discovered it.  I just absolutely had to have one.  Hey, at least I didn't order all 25 pages of my Jetpens wish list, LOL. I hope they really do ship as fast as I have heard, because I cannot wait to try out a new pen!

No comments:

Post a Comment